Thursday, March 8, 2012

OT Available for Work in Egypt

Hello,


I am an occupational therapist who completed my bachelors in occupational therapy from India. I am currently working for a rehabilitation center in Mumbai (India). I did my internship in occupational therapy  in east Africa (Tanzania) in a government hospital. I have worked for child development centers and handled various cases such as Autism, cerebral palsy, ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder), ADD(attention deficit disorder), dyslexia and various learning disabilities. I have also done my training with the spastics society of India and worked with cerebral palsy children. I am interested in working with paediatrics, geriatrics and mental rehabilitation in a facility in Egypt.  


I can be contacted by email at:darren.may86@gmail.com  or mobile number            +919930551274       .


Regards.
Dr. Darren Pereira

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I briefly treated a little girl earlier this school year who unfortunately did not make much progress while participating in occupational therapy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!
Have a look at my blog autism dwi